Saturday, August 27, 2011

Never been kissed


November 28, 2009


(Disclaimer - for those of you who have seen the movie, you know where I've borrowed the words. I am just expressing my thoughts on them.)

I finally got to see 'Never Been Kissed' today. It's now been added to my list of favourite movies. But what spurns me on to write is what Josie (Drew Barrymore) tells her friends.(not the exact words though)

..."I've never kissed a boy. I mean not in that special way. That moment when the world goes hazy and all that matters is you and that person. That one moment when you want to both laugh and cry. That one moment when you love that person so much and yet fear that you might lose him..."

I've never been kissed that way. I have felt weak in the knees and melted with kisses, but is it the same?

I want to have that kiss which will always put a smile on my face. That kiss which will banish the fears. That kiss which will brush away the tears. That kiss which will put a song in my heart. That kiss that will be with me through thick and thin, And still keep kissing me until I am old.

Have any of you ever been kissed that way?

No comments:

Post a Comment